Labels Plus is a division of Integrity Print Ltd. Your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important to us. Any information you provide about yourself will only be used in accordance with this policy and here we explain what we do to keep it secure. The data we collect is either essential for the services we provide or to enhance your experience. We will never share your data with third parties without your approval.
What sort of information do we collect/hold
- Information that you provide when filling in forms on our website such as your name, business address, telephone number, email address and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media.
- Information that you provide when purchasing our products, such as your name, business address, telephone number and email address.
- We retain information about the products that we provide to you (including for example, what they were, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products).
- We use Google Analytics to monitor when people visit our website and the pages visited. We use this information to analyse trends of traffic data, location data and resources people have accessed for example to enable us to improve our website. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using technology such as cookies which store information on the hard drive of your computer. This information helps us to improve our website and deliver a better and more personalised service. To find out more about cookies visit allaboutcookies.org
- When you register to receive our communications we retain your information to send you periodic newsletters about our products, marketing guides and news.
How do we use your information
- To help us process your order.
- To take payment from you or give you a refund for our products.
- For statistical analysis to help us improve your experience with us.
- To help us understand more about you as a customer, the products you choose and the manner in which you communicate with us so we can provide a better service.
- To provide you with information about our products and news.
- To help answer your questions and resolve any issues you have about our obligations with you using our products.
Who we might share your information with
Our service providers
Occasionally we work with partners and suppliers to help provide our products and we may share your information so they can process your order on our behalf, but only where they meet our standards on the processing of data and security. We only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate them providing their services to you.
Links to other sites
Please be aware that our website or communication may occasionally share links to other websites where we feel it is beneficial however we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
Keeping you informed about our products
We would like to tell you about our products that we think might help your business from time to time. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may do this via post, email, phone, online, social media, or by any other electronic means. If you would like to opt-in to receive this information click here.
We won’t send you marketing messages if you tell us not to but we will still need to send you occasional product-related messages. You can opt-out of our marketing communication at any time.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. We will provide this information free of charge, however we will need proof of identity and written notification to do so.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to delete your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more and to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
When using one of our websites or mobile applications, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example when you like, share or review our services. When doing this your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks and other users. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
We are constantly taking security measures to protect your information, for example:
- We have implemented the appropriate IT controls such as firewalls and the physical separation of our systems and password information.
- We limit access to our building to those who are entitled to be there with the use of a burglar alarmed electronic key pad.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy or the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By phone: 01663 736250
North Office, Unit 22 Botany Business Park, Macclesfield Road, Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire , SK23 7DQ
South Office, 12 Beta Terrace, West Road, Ipswich, IP3 9FE
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to ico.org.uk/concerns to find out more.