Maintenance Contracts For Thermal Printers | Repair & Servicing Plans
Many businesses rely heavily on printing labels themselves for their important day to day operations, so it is important that when something goes wrong, your thermal printer can be repaired quickly and cost effectively.
Labels Plus offer a range of thermal printer maintenance contracts to suit all situations, even offering loan printers where on site repairs cannot be done – this is a brief summary of the different standard contracts we provide:
- RTB (return to base): Customer sends the printer to us and will receive it back in working order in approximately 4 or 5 working days.
- On site: These contracts are ideal if you prefer an engineer to come to you. If no fix can be done there and then, the engineer will order the required part and will return to site when the part comes in, usually within 48 working hours.
- Options 1: 4 + 4 – This covers an engineer on site visit within 4 working hours plus a loan printer after a further 4 working hours, if an on site fix is not achieved.
- Option 2: 8 + 8 – This covers an engineer on site visit within 8 working hours plus a loan printer after a further 8 working hours if an on site fix is not achieved.
- Option 3: 2 Days + 8 – This covers an engineer on site visit within 2 working days visit, with a further 8 working hour fix if on site repair cannot be done.