Sales Office Administrator / Sales Support
Job Title: Sales Office Administrator
Salary: Competitive salary with benefits, Health Plan and Pension Scheme
The Company is an award winning supplier of self-adhesive labels and related products, who over the last 20 years have gained a recognised presence in the market place for offering cost effective label solutions along with a superb level of customer service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Office Administrator to join their successful office based sales team in Ipswich, working 20-25 hours per week Monday to Friday. Duties will be varied and you will require a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. There will be lots of customer contact so a high degree of customer service ability and an excellent telephone manner is very important. You will be required to make decisions and be able to think on your feet with a good knowledge of general software packages such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage and Data Base systems.
- Provide high quality administrative support to the sales team
- Raising orders and credit checking customers
- Cover for absence and part time members of the sales team
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Preparing weekly / monthly sales figures for the sales team to include checking month end figures
- Updating the customer database
- Willing to be flexible and perform any additional tasks that may be required
Please send your CV and Cover Letter for this role to email@example.com
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Business Support, Office Administrator, Admin, Sales Associate, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Sales Support Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Advisor, Sales Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will also be considered for this role.