LabelsPlus has been supplying Harvey Nichols with various product labels since 2006. The label range supplied is printed both digitally and flexographically on a wide variety of materials.
A little bit of history on Harvey Nichols that maybe you didn’t know:
- In 1831 Benjamin Harvey opened a linen shop in a terraced house on the corner of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street in London.
- In 1880 the present building was constructed including the frontsection and facia.
- In 1919 Harvey Nichols was bought by Debenhams and in 1985 became part of the Burton Group.
- In April 1996, Harvey Nichols obtained a full listing on the London Stock Exchange and for the subsequent period of almost 7 years stayed as a listed company.
- February 2003 saw the return of Harvey Nichols to private ownership and the Harvey Nichols Group Limited is now owned by the Hong Kong-based businessman Dr. Dickson Poon whose retail businesses extend across China and South East Asia.
We at Labelsplus are a major food label supplier in the UK and the majority of the labels we supply Harvey Nichols are to do with food. These include preserves, mustards, chutneys, tea, coffee and gift sets.
As most food labels are bespoke, we understand you’ll need to talk through your options with us before going to print, so that’s why our professional team is ready to assist with all your adhesive food labelling projects. For further information on our product range call us on 01663 736 250, we’d love to hear from you.